This report studies the Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market status and forecast, categorizes the Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market size (value & volume) by manufacturers, type, application, and region. This report focuses on the top manufacturers in North America, Europe, Japan, China, India, Southeast Asia and other regions (Central & South America, and the Middle East & Africa).
The Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market is segmented in product, application, end-user, and region, which is being used by the top players and brands that are dominating the market by their calculated moves like product launches, researches, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions, and as the calculation of historic year and 2016 the base year 2017 shows that they are moving in the right direction.
This report also explains what the markets definition, classifications, applications, and engagements are, while explaining what the drivers and restraints are for the Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market which is derived from SWOT analysis.
Market Analysis: Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market
The Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market is estimated to rise from the value of USD 627.6 million in 2017 to an estimated value of USD 1933.2 million by 2025, registering a CAGR of 15.1% during the forecast period of 2018-2025. This growth can be attributed to the rising cases of infectious diseases, and the growing demand for approved Point of Care Molecular Diagnostic tests.
Key Market Competitors: Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market
- Agilent Technologies Inc.,
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.,
- Illumina Inc.,
- Hologic Inc.,
- Myriad Genetics,
- Genomic Health,
- GenePOC Inc.,
- DxNA LLC.,
- Binx Health Inc.,
- Spartan Bioscience Inc.,
- Beckman Coulter Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.,
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH,
- Grifols S.A.,
- Abaxis, Bayer AG,
- bioMérieux SA,
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.,
- OraSure Technologies Inc.,
- Sysmex Corporation,
- Quidel Corporation,
- Meridian Bioscience Inc..
Make an Inquiry for purchasing this report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-molecular-diagnostics-market
Competitive Analysis: Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market
The Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Market Drivers: Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market
- Increasing cases of infectious diseases causing the health professionals to determine the infections and its causes accurately in a timely manner, thereby increasing the demand for Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market.
- Increased demand for regulatory approved molecular tests driving the market
Segmentation: Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market
By Product (Assays & Kits, Instruments/Analyzers, Services & Software),
Application (Respiratory Diseases, Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Hospital-acquired Infection, Oncology, Hepatitis, Others),
Technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction, In-Situ Hybridization, Chips and Microarrays, Mass Spectrometry, Sequencing, Isothermal Amplification, Others),
End-User (Physician Offices, Hospitals, Research Institutes, Others),
Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)
Increasing worldwide prevalence of infectious diseases:
According to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in 2016 in U.S., number of infectious diseases increasing according to the data; number of new cases diagnosed for acute hepatitis A viral infection were 2,007, for mumps 6,369, for tuberculosis, 9,272, for syphilis 88,042, for chlamydia 1,598,354 and for gonorrhea 1,598,354.
Table of Contents:
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Point of Care Diagnostics Market, by Product
- Point of Care Diagnostics Market, by Platform
- Point of Care Diagnostics Market, by Mode
- Point of Care Diagnostics Market, by End User
- Point of Care Diagnostics Market, by Geography
- Company Profiles (Business Overview, Financial Overview, Products Portfolio, Strategic Developments)
To Understand Complete Table Of Content, Tables And Figures @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-point-of-care-molecular-diagnostics-market
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- In-depth market segmentation
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have a comprehensive understanding of the “Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Market” and its commercial landscape
6. Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the product approvals, R&D activities, and product launches in the Global Point of Care Molecular Diagnostics Marke