Global Nerve Monitoring System Market report presents top to bottom examination of the market for estimating income, return on investment (ROI) and developing business strategies. Market shares of key players in the major areas of the globe such as Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa are also studied. Here, market analysis makes an assessment of the expected rise, growth or fall of the product in the specific forecast period. An analytical assessment of the competitors confers clear idea of the most important challenges faced by them in the present market and in upcoming years.
The global nerve monitoring system market is expected to reach USD 1,692.99 million by 2025, from USD 1120.0 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Download Free Sample copy of this Report: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-nerve-monitoring-system-market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the nerve monitoring system market in the next 8 years. Nerve monitoring devices monitors the neurological functioning. It has become the vital part on surgical procedures like spine, brain, vascular and orthopedic surgeries. It has essential share in the surgeries such as electrophysiological methods like electroencephalography (EEG), electromyography (EMG) and evoked potentials which monitors the functionality of neural structures. This also helps neurophysiologist to keep the records of the nerve functioning which helps to avoid fatal situations such as irreversible nerve damage during surgical procedures. The market is rising in the global market, for instance, according NCBI, in 2015, 645 patients were underwent cochlear implant (CI) surgery from 1999 to 2014 which were observed by intraoperative facial nerve monitoring. There are several technological advancements such as Medtronic offers NIM-Response 3.0 and NIM-Neuro 3.0 intraoperative nerve integrity monitors which are designed for ENT surgery, MIS or open surgeries. NuVasive Inc., offers NVM5 platform which featured with intraoperative technologies specifically designed for spine surgery which includes the monitoring of spinal cord and nerves and in 2014, NuVasive, Inc. launched NVM5 V2.0, a next generation monitoring platform with computer-assisted surgery applications to enhance both speed and efficiency for spine surgery.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Technological advancements in the devices
- Government initiatives for early diagnosis
- Increased reimbursement policies for nerve monitoring
- Benefits associated with the nerve monitoring procedures
- Stringent regulations
- Lack of awareness
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Nerve Monitoring System Market
Some of the major players operating in the global nerve monitoring system market are Medtronic, NuVasive Inc., Nihon Kohden, Bovie Medical, Natus, Checkpoint Surgical, Magstim, Inomed, ERBE Elektromedizin, Neurovision Medical, Halyard Health, EMS Handels Gesellschaft, Dr. Langer Medical, Xavant Technology, Axon Healthcare, NeuroSign, Deymed Diagnostic, Neurowave Systems, Cadwell Laboratories, Compumedics Limited and Electrical Geodesics Inc. among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Nerve Monitoring System Market
The global nerve monitoring system market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nerve monitoring system market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview and Industry Trends
6 Product Stewardship Market, By Type
7 Product Stewardship Market, By Organization Size
8 Product Stewardship Market Analysis, By Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
Table of Contents Available For this Market Download Free TOC : https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-nerve-monitoring-system-market
Market Segmentation: Global Nerve Monitoring System Market
- The global nerve monitoring system market is segmented on the basis of product, technology, application and end user.
On the basis of product the market is segmented into nerve monitors, nerve stimulation electrodes & probes and accessories.
- Based on technology the market is segmented into electromyography (EMG), electroencephalography (EEG), electrocorticography (ECOG), evoked potential (EP). Evoked potential is further segmented on somatosensory evoked potentials (SSEP), transcranial electrical motor evoked potentials (TCeMEP), brainstem auditory evoked potentials (BAEP) and visual evoked potentials (VEP).
- On the basis of application the market is segmented into neurosurgery, spine surgery, ENT surgery, cardiovascular applications and others.
- On the basis of end user the market is segmented into hospitals, surgical centers and ambulatory surgical centers.
- Based on geography the global nerve monitoring system market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click Here @https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-nerve-monitoring-system-market
Contact: Data Bridge Market Research