The Europe Automated Border Control Market research report provides an exhaustive assessment of Europe Automated Border Control Market. It deeply studies the market and highlights the factors which eventually affect the dynamics of the market such as its growth, demand/supply, import/export etc. The report exemplifies actualities concerning the market share and resolves the future status of the market worldwide. It contains all encompassing business data and moving patterns available which makes it workable for clients to see precisely the scenario of this competitive Europe Automated Border Control Market
Europe automated border control market is expected to reach a healthy CAGR of 19.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Some of the major players operating in this market are Secunet, IER, Gemalto NV, IDEMIA, Dermalog, Identification Systems GmbH, SITA, Cognitec Systems GmbH, Securiport LLC, Veridos, CrossMatch, HID Global Corporation, NEC Corporation, Indra Sistemas, Accenture, Gunnebo AB, Vision Box, Collins Aerospace, Aware, Inc., Vancouver Airport Authority, Atos SE and other.
Fill Out Details to Receive FREE Sample Report Copy Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=europe-automated-border-control-market
E-Gates are used as automated border control systems at airports which are the physical form of gates that controls the immigration at failure of identity mismatch. These E-Gates use the data stored in biometric chip which tracks the facial, iris, fingerprint recognition modalities. This solution is used for enhancement in passenger’s travel and to raise the security boundaries at border control.
Europe Automated Border Control Market, By Type (ABC E-gates and ABC Kiosks), Component (Hardware, Software and Services), Application (Airport, Landport and Seaport), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Switzerland, Netherlands, Russia, Italy, Turkey, Belgium, Spain and Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Table Of Contents
2 Market Segmentation
2.1 Markets Covered
2.2 Geographic Scope
2.3 Year Considered For The Study
2.4 Currency And Pricing
2.5 Research Methodology
2.6 Primary Interviews With Key Opinion Leaders
2.7 Dbmr Market Position Grid
2.8 Market Application Coverage Grid
2.9 Dbmr Market Challenge Matrix
2.10 Secondary Sources
3 Market Overview
4 Executive Summary
5 Premium Insights
6 Europe Automated Border Control Market, By Type
7 Europe Automated Border Control Market, By Component
8 Europe Automated Border Control Market, By Application
9 Europe Automated Border Control Market, By Geography
10 Europe Automated Border Control Market, Company Landscape
11 Company Profiles
12 Related Reports
Request Complete TOC Of this Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-automated-border-control-market
- In December 2018, at the 5th Border Management and Identity Conference in Bangkok, secunet has presented its eID PKI (Public-Key Infrastructures) suite.
- In December 2018, IDEMIA offered eSim connected watches to all its subscribers in Thailand by providing subscription management platform to dtac. This solution by Idemia is scalable for the continuously changing market trends to support dtac.
- In November, Gunnebo has targeted to supply metro speed gates in hundreds in order to expand metro systems in India. This will help Gunnebo to avail contracts from other governments and organizations as well.
- In December 2018, Accenture made an agreement to acquire New York based Adaptly which is a digital media services company. This acquisition will support Accenture in activating, optimizing and measuring the media cross platform to help the advertisers.
Segmentation: Europe Automated Border Control Market
Europe automated border control market is segmented into three notable segments which are type, component and application.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into ABC E-Gates and ABC Kiosks. In 2018, ABC E – Gates segment is likely to dominate market with shares and is estimated to reach USD million by 2026. It is growing with the highest CAGR of 18.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In September 2018, Aware’s and Knomi Mobile Biometric Voice and Face Authenticators have been certified by FIDO certified status which is going to grow its market value as a certification promotes the value of the product.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services. Hardware further segmented into document authentication system (DAS) and biometric verification system (BVS) and others (signature scanner and baggage scanner). Biometric verification system is further classified into face recognition, fingerprint recognition, IRIS recognition and other (palm print and vein). Services further divided into installation and maintenance. In 2018, hardware segment is growing with the highest CAGR of 18.0% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In October 2018, Vancouver Airport Authority has received Level 3 Airport Carbon Accreditation from Airports Council International. This recognition was achieved for its sustainability.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into airport, land port and seaport. In 2018, airport segment is growing with the highest CAGR of 18.6% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- In December 2018, Gemalto availed an order for Intesa Sanpaolo to supply the first mastercard biometric contactless payment card. This order will lead to more opportunities for the company to avail more such orders from different governments and organizations
Research Methodology: Europe Automated Border Control Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475