Global Irritable Bowel Syndrome Market is expected to rise gradually to an estimated value of USD 7.82 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.45% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 with the annual sales of USD 3.06 billion in the year of 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness and concerns regarding the health of patients. Few of the major competitors currently working in the irritable bowel syndrome market are Allergan Plc (Ireland), Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (U.S.), Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S.), Astellas Pharma Inc. (Japan), Valeant Pharmaceuticals (Canada), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S.), Ardelyx, Inc. (U.S.), Nestle (Switzerland), Sebela Pharmaceuticals (Ireland), Probi (Sweden), Alfasigma USA, Inc. (Italy), RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Israel), AstraZeneca (U.K), Ipsen (France), Novartis AG (Switzerland)
Download Free PDF Sample Copy of Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-irritable-bowel-syndrome-ibs-market
Global Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Market By Drug Type (Lubiprostone, Linaclotide, Eluxadoline, Rifaximin, Alosetron, and others), Medical Condition (IBS-constipation and IBS-diarrhea, mixed), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, and Retail Pharmacies), End-Users (Hospitals, Clinics, Homecare settings), and Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Global irritable bowel syndrome market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of irritable bowel syndrome market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Irritable bowel syndrome is a division of Telehealth market. Telemental health, the use of telemedicine technology which provides mental health services from a distance. Additionally, it also provides consultation, supervision, health intervention, assessment, education, and information across distances.
According to CDC, there were approximately 3 million people in US being diagnosed by IBD in 2015. Another report by International Foundation of Gastrointestinal Disorders, mental disorders, suggests that worldwide prevalence rates were 10–15% in 2016. Same report says that there were around 2.4-3.5 million annual physician visits for IBD in the US alone. Almost more than half of these cases could have been avoided with the availability of proper medical treatment. This significant number is expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in the irritable bowel syndrome market are Allergan Plc (Ireland), Sucampo Pharmaceuticals (U.S.), Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S.), Astellas Pharma Inc. (Japan), Valeant Pharmaceuticals (Canada), Abbott Laboratories (U.S.), Synergy Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S.), Ardelyx, Inc. (U.S.), Nestle (Switzerland), Sebela Pharmaceuticals (Ireland), Probi (Sweden), Alfasigma USA, Inc. (Italy), RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Israel), AstraZeneca (U.K), Ipsen (France), Novartis AG (Switzerland), Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Ltd (Japan), Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (U.S.), Protagonist Therapeutics Inc. (U.S.), Pfizer Inc (U.S.), Lexicon Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S.), Innovate Biopharmaceuticals (U.S.) and few among others.
- Change in lifestyle and eating habits of population is responsible for the increase in incidence and prevalence rates which can drive the growth of the market.
- Wide no. of pipeline molecules and product launches will drive the growth of market.
- Rise in awareness about available treatment will drive the growth of market.
- Lack of straightforward treatment will restrain the market.
- Increase in the no. of generic competitors will hamper the market growth.
- Fewer Government initiatives taken in this direction.
Inquire about this report from our expert’s @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-irritable-bowel-syndrome-ibs-market
Table Of Content: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Market
Part 01: Executive Summary
Part 02: Scope Of The Report
Part 03: Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Part 04: Global Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Market Sizing
Part 05: Global Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) Market Segmentation By Product
Part 06: Five Forces Analysis
Part 07: Customer Landscape
Part 08: Geographic Landscape
Part 09: Decision Framework
Part 10: Drivers And Challenges
Part 11: Market Trends
Part 12: Vendor Landscape
Part 13: Vendor Analysis
For Detailed TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-irritable-bowel-syndrome-ibs-market
Segmentation: Global Irritable Bowel Syndrome Market
By Drug Type
By Medical Condition
By Distribution Channel
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Homecare settings
Key Developments in the Market:
- On 19th December 2017, Boehringer Ingelheim announced a collaborative agreement on the discovery and development of orally available novel Locked Nucleic Acid (LNA) oligonucleotides for the treatment of inflammatory bowel diseases (IBDs) with Roche. Together, Boehringer Ingelheim and Roche will leverage complementary expertise and innovative LNA technology to bring novel treatment approaches to IBD patients.
- On 14th February 2018, Regentys, a regenerative medicine company, announced its partnership with Cook Biotech Inc., to develop a novel treatment for ulcerative colitis. Under the terms, Cook Biotech will develop and manufacture Regentys’ licensed clinical product, ECMH™ Rectal Solution (Extracellular Matrix Hydrogel), which will be used in first-in-man clinical studies conducted by Regentys in 2018.
- In August 2016, Biosimilar product of Enbrel (etenercept), Elrezi (Novartis) got FDA approval for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease. It will help growing the company and generate the revenue.
- In April 2016, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Inflectra (Celtrion, Inc.), a biosimilar to Remicade (Janssen Biotech, Inc.) for patients suffering from Crohn’s disease. This approval will provide patients some other alternatives and help in the growth of the Crohn’s disease market.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global irritable bowel syndrome market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research