The Global Dental Imaging (X-Ray) Market is expected to reach USD 4.0 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2025
This market research report contains thorough analysis of market and numerous related factors that range from market drivers, market restraints, market segmentation, opportunities, challenges, and market revenues to competitive analysis. In this market report, industry trends have been described on the macro level which makes it possible outline market landscape and probable future issues. The report analyses and estimates general market drivers in the form of consumer demand, government policy and demand which are related to consumer buying pattern and thereby market growth and development. It is also valuable when launching a new product or expanding the business regionally or globally.
Get a Free Sample Copy of this report now at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=dental-imaging-market
Major Key players profiled in this report are:
Gendex (U.K.), Danaher (U.S.), Denstply Sirona(U.S.), Midmark Corp. (U.S.), Carestream Health Inc. (Canada), PLANMECA OY (Finland), LED Dental (U.S.), THE YOSHIDA DENTAL MFG. CO., LTD. (Japan), VATECH NETWORKS (Republic of Korea), Flow Dental Corporation (U.S.)., Progeny Dental Inc. (U.S)., Aribex Inc. (U.S)., KaVo Dental GmbH (Germany), Flow Dental (U.S)., CLEARAY (U.S)., Owandy Radiology (U.S.) andFONA Dental, s.r.o., (Slovak Republic) among others.
Dental imaging is a method of creating high quality images for the treatment of dental issues. This market is encountering acritical change of innovation with increasing acknowledgment of digital X-ray over analog X-ray. The advantages of digital X-ray gadgets depend on picture quality as well as it addresses concerns of radiation dose management. Other benefits such as: quick image processing, ability to enlarge and optimize the image, duplication, restoration, and elimination of diagnostic errors due to improper dark room maintenance. The phosphorus plate systems (PPS) and the digital systems are expected to be used more and more to perform dental procedures in the forecasting period.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Technological advancement
- Growing demand in oral care
- Increasing healthcare expenses
- Rise in the volume of dental fixtures
- Growth due to geriatric population
- Premium range of dental imaging market
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Market Overview
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global, By Component
- Product Type
- Industry Type
- Company Landscape
- Company Profiles
- Related Reports
Access Detailed TOC at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=dental-imaging-market
Moreover, this market report also provides strategic profiling of key players in the industry, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market. To perform several estimations and calculations, the definite base year and the historic year are considered as a support in the report. With this, businesses can get clear idea about how the market is going to perform in the forecast years with understandable details about market definition, classifications, applications, and engagements. The report provides lists of the leading competitors, strategic industry analysis and the insights of key factors influencing the industry.
- On the basis of product type, global dental imaging market is segmented into analog dental X-ray, digital dental X-ray, imaging software and accessories. Digital dental X-ray is further sub segmented into intraoral and extraoral imaging. Intraoral imaging is further sub divided into phosphorus plate systems (PSP) and digital sensors (CCD, CMOS) whereas extraoral imaging is sub divided into 2D panaromic systems and 3D cone beam CT (CBCT). Digital dental X-ray is widely used and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 10.7% in near forecasting period.
- On the basis of application, global dental imaging market is segmented into diagnostics, surgery, research and forensics. Here, diagnostics dominated the dental imaging market in 2015 however surgical application is expected to grow at the highest CAGR of 12.1% in the forecast period due to increase in digital dental X-ray in orthodontics and dental prosthetic procedures.
- On the basis of end users, global dental imaging market is segmented into hospitals, dental clinics, forensic labs and others.
- On the basis of geography, global dental imaging market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global dental imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
For More Inquiry Contact us at: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=dental-imaging-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune. We ponder into the heterogeneous markets in accord with our clients needs and scoop out the best possible solutions and detailed information about the market trends. Data Bridge delve into the markets across Asia, North America, South America, Africa to name few.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475